Sep 13, 2017 admin 0
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The nightmare that is patching IoT devices, essential bug bounty programs, controlling voice assistants, flaws in Apache Struts2, and more security news!
- Fixing, upgrading and patching IoT devices can be a real nightmare
- Critical Flaw in Apache Struts2 Lets Hackers Take Over Web Servers
- Hackers Can Silently Control Siri, Alexa & Other Voice Assistants Using Ultrasound
- Wikileaks Unveils Project Protego: CIA’s Secret Missile Control System
- ShadowBrokers Return With The Release Of UNITEDRAKE Exploit
- Facebook Uncovers Russian-Funded Misinformation Campaign
- How to Implement a Solid Identity and Access Management Strategy
- Victims of Payment Card Breaches Not Fully PCI DSS Compliant
- 10% of Ransomware Attacks on SMBs Targeted IoT Devices
- 10 Essential Bug Bounty Programs of 2017
- Linux 4.13 Kernel Launches With Accelerated Security Feature
- Trend Micro Offering $500K in Security Awards at Mobile Pwn2Own 2017
- Where are the Actionable Defense talks?
- Equifax Reports Data Breach Possibly Affecting 143 Million U.S. Consumers
- Cybersecurity is simply a matter of all of us speaking the same language
- Purdue #1 ranking for Cybersecurity Studies
- Hurricane Irma Impacts the North America PCI Community Meeting
- Equifax Executives Sold Stock Before Breach Announcement
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.